This is a great opportunity. You should write to us if you want to:
- Get your work seen by a large audience.
- Build up your portfolio.
- Gain some writing experience.
- See your name attached to your work.
- Write a 1,500-word minimum original piece. Articles must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes your personal blog.
- Write in a conversational tone, like explaining to your friends. Be informative, educational, positive, yet still easy to read.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 600×600 px), well written, and not stolen from other websites. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is necessary.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading your article.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.